sales@9dimengroup.com |   +49 322 210 92714 | Toll Free (US/CAN) : +1-855-465-4651

Find Top Market Research Reports here

Francois Hollande wish Europe should tighten security after attack

Posted on: Jul-2016 | By: 9Dimen Group | Defense

LISBON: French President Francois Hollande arrived to portual on Tuesday for talks on the European Union's future. He wish Europe should stronger their security after attack.

He said,” Terrorists wants to divide us and to set us in opposition to each other”. Holland added, “its biggest priority of European to ensure their security."

Hollande was to hold talks with Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa. He heads to Dublin on Thursday.

He will meet to Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and German Chancellor Angela Merkel to discuss on the fallout from Brexit and desired way to strengthen the union.

European leaders are planning to meet on September 16 in the the Slovak capital Bratislava.

Hollande had primarily to visit Prague, Vienna and Bratislava this week but that tour have been canceled until end of summer following the July 14 terror attack in Nice.

Hollande said according to French sources, agreement to tightening security will create more jobs and higher investment in the continent.

"We have to now come up with concrete propositions," a French diplomat said. "We have to bring everyone together."

North Korea says missile tests replicated nuclear strike on South

SEOUL: On Wednesday North Korea said it was latest ballistic missile test which will possible to nuclear strikes on US targets in South Korea and these were personally monitored by supreme leader Kim Jong-Un.

Missile test on Tuesday was breach of existing UN resolutions and was seen an angry reaction to the planned exploitation of a US missile defence system in the South.

The launch of the two Scud missiles and intermediate-range Rodong was criticize by the Japan, United States and South Korea has given collective diplomatic response.

North's official KCNA news agency said,” the tests were monitored and ordered by Jong-Un and the its capacity id enough to disable enemy attack on South Korean ports and airfields which were arrange by US military "hardware",

The tests "examined the operational features of the detonating devices of nuclear warheads mounted on the ballistic rockets at the designated altitude over the target area," it said.

The two Scuds flew with capacity between 500 and 600 kilometres into the Sea of Japan, while the Rodong was fired about an hour later. According to South Korean Military

The exclusive photos got published on the front page of the North Korean ruling party's Rodong Sinmun newspaper where showed Kim sitting at a desk covered by a large map of the Korean peninsula.

The map was clearly marked with a possible missile flight path from the North to South's southern coast, around the major ports of Ulsan and Busan.

On Tuesday UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said tests were "deeply troubling" and damaged efforts to reduce tension on the Korean peninsula.

UN resolutions forbid North Korea from emergent ballistic missile technology.

Pyongyang had frequently warned of pre-emptive nuclear strikes against the South and US targets. The main focus of the programme is to build up a credible strike threat against the US mainland.

The repeatedly missiles tests this year is aims to develop threat against agreement between Seoul and Washington to organize the classy US Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system, or THAAD, in South Korea.

Last week, Pyongyang responded to the announcement by threatening to take "physical action". 3000 US troops are permanently stationed in South Korea.

Pyongyang was already angry to personally target leader Kim on North Korea-US tensions and abuse human rights.

North Korea doing back to back missile tests, on 9 July fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile after on 22 July powerful new medium-range missile were fired.

Those missile achieved significant increase in flight distance over previous failed. They are intermediate-range, much-hyped. "Musudan" missile with capacity to reaching US bases as far away as Guam.

North Korea will carry out fourth nuclear test in January and claimed for technical development for its weapons programme.

It said it had make on a smaller a nuclear warhead to fit on a missile and successfully tested an engine designed for an inter-continental ballistic missile that could reach the US mainland.

The Country is developing on missile engine design for an inter-continental ballistic missile that could reach US mainland. Many experts are in view to the North's nuclear and ballistic missile programmes have made significant step towards its aim.

The spokesperson of the Korean People's Army (KPA) unit based in the border ceasefire village of Panmunjom calling for all US troops to leave the South immediately. Quoted by KCNA on Wednesday

"The KPA already seriously declared that the US supporting violence forces in South Korea are its first strike target," the spokesman said.

"The US should go back home, abandoning its wicked intention for a permanent stay in South Korea," he added.