sales@9dimengroup.com |   +49 322 210 92714 | Toll Free (US/CAN) : +1-855-465-4651

Find Top Market Research Reports here

UN: in Syria 2 million at risk

Posted on: Aug-2016 | By: 9Dimen Group | General

Damascus: more than 2 million people killed in Syria’s Aleppo are in danger after total blockade the city. It has been heavily bombed, UN has warned to give access as early possible.

Brutal fight has rocked Aleppo in recent weeks, with government and coup forces snatch enemy access routes and cutting off residents.

On Monday in statement, Yacoub El Hillo, UN's a top humanitarian official in Syria and regional coordinator Kevin Kennedy called for a "civilized pause" in the warfare.

The statement said, million people are living in the fear of pressure, including up to 275,000 people trapped in east Aleppo.

End of July, 130 civilian has been killed in the infighting and damaged clinics, hospitals, city's power and water networks.

The statement read, UN is now ready to assist people in Aleppo it unite in its suffering.

UN requires a full-fledged ceasefire or weekly 48-hour civilized pauses to reach the millions of people, who need throughout Aleppo and refill the food and medicine stocks which are running dangerously low."

Fighting in Aleppo, former economic powerhouse of the Syria burnt in late June when government forces closed in on the Castello Road, the last route into coup-held parts of the city.

The road was detached in mid-July and prices of the food rapidly raises in the eastern districts.

Last week, union of the coup, Islamists, and jihadists cut off the government own main access road on the southern edges of the city.

Each side has used their newly acquired territory to bring food and other supplies into neighborhoods of the city they control, but the roads are still not safe for civilians to use.

UN statement said, people who deprive to food to their survival, blockade tactics comprise a war crime," More than 290,000 people have been killed since Syria's conflict erupted in March 2011.